The genuine spirit of tyranny [microform] : exemplified in the conduct of the commissioners, sent by the King of Great Britain, to bully, delude or bribe, the inhabitants of the American states, out of their freedom and property. : With an answer to the declaration of the commissioners, and Governor Johnstone. ...
- Drayton, William Henry, 1742-1779
- Poughkeepsie, [N.Y.] : Printed by John Holt, printer to the state of New-York, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Printed in two columns.
Signed: W.H.D. Philadelphia, September 4, 1778.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43451).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4680
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43451
View MARC record | catkey: 3281243