The case of His Excellency the governour and Council of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, truly stated [microform].
- Dudley, Paul, 1675-1751
- [Boston] : [Printed by Thomas Fleet], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Attributed to Paul Dudley in Sibley's Harvard graduates, v. IV, p. 53. For an account of the dispute between the governor and Council, see Proceedings of the Massachusetts Historical Society, 2d series, v. XV, p. 327-362.
Printed in two columns.
The Boston Athenaeum copy is inscribed in Samuel Sewall's hand: This was printed by Thomas Fleet at Boston March 14th, 1714/15.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39627).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B485
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 404
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39627
View MARC record | catkey: 3281268