Sacramental exercises or, The Christian's employment, before, at, and after the Lords Supper [microform] / By Jabez Earle
- Earle, Jabez, 1676?-1768
- Boston : Re-printed by T. Fleet, for Daniel Henchman, in King-Street, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 104 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 14 cm (8vo)
- "Books printed for, and sold by D. Henchman in King-Street, Boston."--p. .
Evans, who locates no copy, gives imprint as: Boston: Printed by T. Fleet and T. Crump. 1715.
Odd numbered pages on versos.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1739
View MARC record | catkey: 3281333