A treatise concerning religious affections [microform] : in three parts. Part I. Concerning the nature of the affections, and their importance in religion. Part II. Shewing what are no certain signs that religious affections are gracious, or that they are not. Part III. Shewing what are distinguishing signs of truly gracious and holy affections. / By Jonathan Edwards, A.M. and Pastor of the First Church in Northampton. ; [Eleven lines of Scripture texts].
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise concerning the religious affections
- Boston : Printed for S. Kneeland and T. Green in Queen-Street, over against the prison, 1746.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 343 pages, 9 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. ., Errata statement, p. ., Error in paging: p. 215 misnumbered 115., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5767).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5767 and Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 97
View MARC record | catkey: 3281404