Two dissertations [microform] : I. Concerning the end for which God created the world. II. The nature of true virtue. / by the late Reverend, learned and pious Jonathan Edwards, A.M. president of the College in New-Jersey
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758
- Boston : Printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite to the probate-office in Queen-Street, M,DCC,LXV 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iii, 3 unnumbered pages, 191 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 19 cm (4to)
- Error in paging: p. 103 misnumbered 203.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9962).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9962
Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 228
View MARC record | catkey: 3281409