The Indian grammar begun: or, An essay to bring the Indian language into rules, for the help of such as desire to learn the same, for the furtherance of the Gospel among them [microform] / By John Eliot. ; [Nine lines of Scripture texts].
- Eliot, John, 1604-1690
- Cambridge [Mass.]. : Printed by Marmaduke Johnson, 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 65 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Boyle, Robert, 1627-1691
- Dedicated to Robert Boyle, Esq. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 106).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 106 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E514
View MARC record | catkey: 3281483