The history of the life of Thomas Ellwood: or, An account of his birth, education, &c [microform] : With divers observations on his life and manners when a youth: and how he came to be convinced of the truth; with his many sufferings and services for the same. : Also, several other remarkable passages and occurrences. / Written by his own hand. ; To which is added, a supplement by J.W.
- Ellwood, Thomas, 1639-1713
- Philadelphia : printed by Joseph Crukshank in Market-Street, between Second and Third Streets, M,DCC,LXXV. 
- The fourth edition. [One line from Hebrews].
- Physical Description:
- 24, 360 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wyeth, Joseph, 1663-1731
- "A catalogue of his printed books before mentioned."--p. 353.
"A list of the manuscripts he left behind him."--p. 354.
Error in paging: p. 191 and 316 misnumbered 161 and 216.
Includes testimonials given by several individuals and Society of Friends meetings.
Supplement and postscript signed: J. Wyeth.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14020).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14020
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3199
View MARC record | catkey: 3281509