An Exact table to bring old tenor into lawful money [microform] : Also a table to know the value of pistoles, guineas, johannes, and double johannes, moydores, English crowns, half crowns, shillings, and copper half pence, at the rate of dollars at six shillings a piece, at which invariable value they are fixed by a late act of this government. The act to be in force from and after the 31st of March 1750
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle next to the prison in Queen-Street, 1750.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages, 7 unnumbered pages ; 11 cm
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40540).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1484 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40540
View MARC record | catkey: 3281639