The Examination of Mr. Meseres, late attorney general of Quebec, and now Baron of the Exchequer.--And of Mr. Hey, the present chief justice of Quebec. At the Bar of Parliament, on the 3d of June, 1774 [microform].
- [Philadelphia] : Sold by James Humphreys, Junr. of whom may be had all the pamphlets lately published, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Advertised in The Singular and diverting behavior of Doctor Marriot ... Philadelphia, 1774., Caption title., Publication statement transposed from head of title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42593).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3732, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3014, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42593
View MARC record | catkey: 3281645