Extract of a letter wrote by a pious person [microform] : describing the progress of the soul in her spiritual warfare, as typically pointed out in the travels of the children of Israel from Egypt to Canaan, particularly treating of the barren and fruitful wilderness state, &c.
- [Philadelphia?] : [Printed by Joseph Crukshank?], [1773?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Caption title., Evans, who locates no copy, records the imprint: Philadelphia: Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Third-Street, opposite the workhouse. 1773. A copy held by the American Antiquarian Society is bound with two titles printed by Crukshank in 1772 and 1773. Dated  by Bristol and Hildeburn., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12764). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41705).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2751, Evans, C. American bibliography, 12764, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2296, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41705
View MARC record | catkey: 3281667