The Fall of Samuel the Squomicutite, and the overthrow of the sons of Gideon [microform].
- [Providence?] : [Printed by William Goddard?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- At foot: Made public at Tropwen, as a memorial of the deliverance of the Pumpkinites.
Imprint suggested by Alden.
Satire on the defeat of Samuel Ward by Stephen Hopkins in the Rhode Island gubernatorial election of 1763.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41338).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 275
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2360
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41338
View MARC record | catkey: 3281686