Letters from the First Church in Glocester [sic] to the Second in Bradford, with their answers [microform] : To which is added, an appendix, containing the result of the council at Bradford, and Mr. Balch's reply to the articles of error alledg'd against him, laid before said council. : [Nine lines of quotations].
- Corporate Author:
- First Church (Gloucester, Mass.)
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle, for. J. Edwards in Cornhill, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 21 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Balch, William, 1704-1792
White, John, 1677-1760
Balch, William, 1704-1792
Second Church in Bradford (Bradford, Haverhill, Mass.)
- Introduction signed by William Balch. Correspondence signed by Balch and John White of Gloucester. Result of the council signed by John Barnard.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5406).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5406
View MARC record | catkey: 3281796