A discourse, delivered at Worcester, March, 28th, 1775 [microform] : at the desire of the Convention of Committees for the County of Worcester. / By Elisha Fish, A.M.
- Fish, Elisha, 1719-1795
- Massachusetts-Bay: Worcester : Printed by Isaiah Thomas, near the court-house, MDCCLXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Two states noted. The first is incorrectly dated on verso of title page: March 23, 1775. The second is correctly dated March 28, 1775.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14030).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14030
View MARC record | catkey: 3281803