The church of Christ a firm and durable house [microform] : Shown in a number of sermons on Matth. XVI. 18. Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. : The substance of which was delivered at Stonington, anno Domini, 1765. / By Joseph Fish, A.M. and Pastor of a church there. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Fish, Joseph, 1706-1781
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by Timothy Green, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 196 pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- With a leaf of errata bound after p. viii. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10613).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10613, Johnson, H.A. New London, 831, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 711
View MARC record | catkey: 3281811