An account of the behaviour of the late Earl of Kilmarnock [microform] : after his sentence, and to the time of his execution, which was on August 18. 1746. / By James Foster. ; With an appendix, containing several authentic papers. N.B. Mr. Foster was the minister who at the desire of the Earl of Kilmarnock attended his Lordship to assist him in his preparations for another world, and it is the same Rev. gentleman to whom (according to a pamphlet published in London and Boston) the said Earl appeared after his execution: he is said to be one of the most celebrated preachers in England, his lectures are attended by great numbers of people, especially of the nobility, gentry, Bishops and others of the clergy of all denominations, though a dissenter from the establish'd Church
- Foster, James, 1697-1753
- [Boston] : London, printed. Boston: N.E. Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Publisher's advertisement, p. . and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5946).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5946
View MARC record | catkey: 3281984