Providence, November 24, 1781 [microform] : As a small acknowledgement of the grateful sentiments of esteem and respect, entertained by the subscriber, for the worthy freemen and inhabitants of the town of Foster, he begs them to accept a book-case, and the books enumerated in the following catalogue, free of charge, for the use of the town and they will oblige their friend, and most obedient humble servant, Theodore Foster. Catalogue of books belonging to the town of Foster
- Foster, Theodore, 1752-1828
- (Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Catalogue of books belonging to the town of Foster
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Thirty numbered entries, with descriptions of the contents of each, printed in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19410).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 854
Evans, C. American bibliography, 19410
Winans, R.B. Book cats., 97
View MARC record | catkey: 3281992