Observations historical and practical on the rise and primitive state of New-England [microform] : With a special reference to the Old or First Gather'd Church in Boston. : A sermon preach'd to the said congregation Aug. 23. 1730. Being the last Sabbath of the first century since its settlement. / By Thomas Foxcroft, M.A. ; [Three lines from Psalms].
- Foxcroft, Thomas, 1697-1769
- Boston, N.E. : Printed by S. Kneeland and T. Green, for S. Gerrish in Cornhil, MDCCXXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 46 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- First Church (Boston, Mass.)
- Errata statement, p. 46., Half-title: Mr. Foxcroft's sermon on the beginning of New-England &c., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3280).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3280
View MARC record | catkey: 3282053