A proposal for promoting useful knowledge among the British plantations in America [microform].
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Benjamin Franklin], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 30 cm (folio)
- "Benjamin Franklin, the writer of this proposal, offers himself to serve the society as their president ... Philadelphia, May 14, 1743."--p. ., Attributed to the press of Franklin by Miller., Caption title., Proposal for establishing the American Philosophical Society., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5190).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5190, Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 822, and Miller, C.W. Franklin, 325
View MARC record | catkey: 3282105