The substance of two sermons [microform] : one on the total depravity of human nature, while unrenewed; from Gen. 6. 5. The other from Gal. 6. 15. Being a description of the new creature. Delivered at Westborough, Dec. 8. 1765. / By Amariah Frost, A.M. Pastor of the Second Church of Christ, in Mendon. ; Published at the earnest desire of the hearers. ; [Two lines from Romans].
- Frost, Amariah, 1720-1792
- Boston : Printed by D. Kneeland, opposite the probate-office in Queen-Street, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Related Titles:
- Description of the new creature and Total depravity, and moral defilement of human nature unrenewed
- Half-title: Mr. Frost's two sermons, preach'd Dec. 8. 1765. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10307).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10307
View MARC record | catkey: 3282263