A Full state of the dispute betwixt the governor and the Commons House of Assembly of His Majesty's province of South Carolina, in America [microform] : With the proper vouchers and reasons in support of the proceedings of the House of Assembly, as transmitted to their agent in Great Britain
- [Charleston, S.C.?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCCLXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 78 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Garth, Charles, approximately 1734-1784 and Smith, Benjamin, 1735-1790
- Signed on p. 5: Your most obedient humble servants, Bn. Smith [and thirteen others].
To Charles Garth, agent for South Carolina.
With a half-title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9392).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9392
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 214
View MARC record | catkey: 3282274