[A catalogue of books] [microform].
- Gaine, Hugh, 1726 or 1727-1807
- [New York] : [Printed by Hugh Gaine], [1763?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages? ; 22 cm (8vo)
- "Also to be sold by H. Gaine, the following medicines, prepared by the late Dr. Ward ..."-- p. 18.
The only known copy, held by the Library of Congress, lacks all before p. 5 and all after p. 22. Title, imprint, and probable pagination supplied by Winans. Dated  by Bristol and Shipton & Mooney; however, certain titles listed were not published until 1763.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41125).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2130
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41125
Winans, R.B. Book cats., 47
View MARC record | catkey: 3282307