The sovereignty of God, in determining man's days, or the time and manner of his death [microform] : illustrated and improved, in a sermon, preached at Suffield, May 22d, 1766, at the funeral of three young men, who were killed by lightning, May 20th, 1766. / By Ebenezer Gay, A.M. Pastor of a church in Suffield. ; [Three lines from Job].
- Gay, Ebenezer, 1718-1796
- Hartford : Printed by Thomas Green, at the Heart and Crown, opposite the court house, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10628).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10628
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 753
View MARC record | catkey: 3282392