The Gentleman and citizen's pocket-almanack [microform] / by Andrew Steuart, bookseller. ; For the year 1768. ; Fitted to the use of Pennsylvania and the neighbouring provinces. ...
- Philadelphia : Printed by Andrew Steuart, at the Bible-in-Heart, in Second-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 10 cm (24mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Steuart, Andrew, -1769
- Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Philadelphia, Oct. 22, 1767.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10775).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 9907
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10775
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2326
View MARC record | catkey: 3282433