An act for limiting the time for persons claiming lands by virtue of warrants of survey, allotments, nominal titles, or possession, derived from and under the late honourable trustees for establishing the colony of Georgia, their president and assistants, or any others acting by and under their authority [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- [Savannah] : [Printed by James Johnston], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 26 cm (folio)
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni tricesimo-primo Georgii II. Regis.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Signed: By order of the Upper House, Patrick Houstoun. By order of the Commons House, David Montaigut, speaker. In the Council-chamber, the 15th day of March, 1758. Assented to, Henry Ellis.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41351).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2376
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41351
View MARC record | catkey: 3282474