An act for stamping, imprinting, issuing, and making current, the sum of seven thousand four hundred and ten pounds sterling, in paper bills of credit, and for applying and sinking the same [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- [Savannah] : [Printed by James Johnston], 
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 26 cm (folio)
- "At the Court of St. James's, the 2d of July 1761."--p. . Reporting the ratification of the act by the King.
Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni tricesimo-tertio Georgii II. Regis.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
Signed on p. 9: By order of the Commons House of Assembly, David Montaigut, speaker. By order of the Upper House of Assembly, James Habersham. In the Council-chamber, the 1st day of May, 1760. Assented to, Henry Ellis.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41365).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2383
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41365
View MARC record | catkey: 3282490