Georgia. By His Honour John-Adam Treutlen, Esquire, captain-general, governour and commander in chief, in and over the said state: A proclamation [microform] : whereas it hath been represented unto me, that William-Henry Drayton, of the state of South-Carolina, Esq; and divers other persons, whose names are yet unknown, are unlawfully endeavouring to poison the minds of the good people of this state against the government thereof ...
- Corporate Author:
- Georgia. Governor (1777-1778 : Treutlen)
- [Charleston, S.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; (1/2$)
- Additional Creators:
- Drayton, William Henry, 1742-1779 and Treutlen, John Adam, 1733-1782
- Related Titles:
- Georgia. By His Honour John-Adam Treutlen, Esquire ...
- Followed by Drayton's reply, signed: William-Henry Drayton. South-Carolina, Charlestown, August 1, 1777.
Offering a reward of one hundred pounds for the apprehension of William Henry Drayton or his confederates, upon conviction.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15291).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15291
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 512
View MARC record | catkey: 3282534