A catalogue of curious and valuable books [microform] : being the greatest part of the libraries of the Reverend and learned Mr. Rowland Cotton, late Pastor of the church in Sandwich, and Mr. Nathanael Rogers, late Pastor of a church in Portsmouth, in New-Hampshire, deceas'd ... To be sold by auction, in the house of Mr. Francis Holmes, at the Bunch of Grapes, just below the Town-House, in Boston, on Monday, the fourth day of October, 1725. at five a clock, p.m. By Samuel Gerrish, bookseller. Printed catalogues may be had gratis
- Gerrish, Samuel, -1741
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39828).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B691, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39828, and Winans, R.B. Book cats., 9
View MARC record | catkey: 3282551