A reply to A defence of the Divine right of infant-baptism, by Peter Clark, A.M. Minister at Salem [microform] : in a letter to a friend, at Boston in New-England. To which are added, some strictures on a late treatise, called, A fair and rational vindication of the right of infants to the ordinance of baptism. Written by David Bostwick, A.M. late Minister of the Presbyterian Church in the city of New-York. / By John Gill, D.D.
- Gill, John, 1697-1771
- [New York] : London, printed: New-York, re-printed by W. Weyman, in Broad-Street, and sold by Mr. Francis Van Dyk, and Mr. Thomas Pringle, in New-York.--Price stitch'd in blue paper 1s 6.--, MDCCLXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 112 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Bostwick, David, 1721-1763. Fair and rational vindication of the right of infants to the ordinance of baptism
- Clark, Peter, 1694-1768. Defence of the Divine right of infant-baptism
- Dickinson, Jonathan, 1688-1747. Brief illustration and confirmation of the divine right of infant baptism
- Gill, John, 1697-1771—Bibliography
- Infant baptism
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. [113-116]., Errata statement, p. 112., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10316).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10316
View MARC record | catkey: 3282587