Good news from the Northern Army [microform] : Boston, October 13th, 1777. This morning at three o'clock an express arrived at Gen. Heath's with the following letter, viz. Camp three miles above Still-water, October 9th, 1777
- [Exeter, N.H.] : Printed at the printing-office in Exeter, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Glover, John, 1732-1797
- Signed: John Glover, major-general. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43382).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4612 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43382
View MARC record | catkey: 3282645