The spiritual watchman: or, Gospel ministers, consider'd as spiritual watchmen [microform] : must give an account unto God for all the souls committed to their care and charge. In a sermon, / preached by the Rev. Mr. John Graham, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ in Southbury, ; on January 25th, A.D. 1749-50, in Rumbout's precinct, at the ordination of his son, the Rev. Mr. Chauncey Graham, B.A. to the work of the Gospel ministry, and pastoral watch and charge, of the Presbyterian congregations in the precincts of said Rumbout and Poghkeepsie [sic], in Dutchess County. ; [Three lines from Ezekiel].
- Graham, John, 1694-1774
- New-York : Printed by James Parker, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- First Presbyterian Church (Poughkeepsie, N.Y.) and Rumbout Presbyterian Church (Fishkill, N.Y.)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6509).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6509
View MARC record | catkey: 3282694