Two acts of Parliament [microform] : one passed in the sixth year of the reign of King George the Second: for encouraging the trade of the British sugar colonies. The other, passed in the fourth year of the reign of King George the Third: for granting certain duties in the British colonies
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [Boston] : London: printed by the King's printer. Boston, N.E. Re-printed by Richard Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor and the Honorable His Majesty's Council of the province of Massachusetts Bay, M.DCC.LXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 459-470, 469-477 pages, 1 unnumbered page : coat of arms ; 35 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Errors in paging: p. 460-462 misnumbered 160, 161, 164; page numbers 469-470 repeated.
Evans entry 10323 describes the American Antiquarian Society copy, which has bound with it Evans 10372.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10323).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9682).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10323
Evans, C. American bibliography, 9682
View MARC record | catkey: 3282719