Anno regni Georgii III. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, quarto [microform] : At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the nineteenth day of May, anno Dom. 1761, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the fifteenth day of November 1763, being the third session of the twelfth Parliament of Great-Britain
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Act for granting certain duties in the British colonies and plantations in America
- [Charleston, S.C.] : London: printed by Mark Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1764. Charlestown: re-printed by Robert Wells, and sold at his shop opposite to the Exchange, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 25 cm (4to)
- "An act for granting certain duties in the British colonies and plantations in America ..."
"An act to prevent paper bills of credit hereafter to be issued in any of His Majesty's colonies or plantations in America, from being declared to be a legal tender in payments of money..."--p. 23-24.
Title vignette: royal arms.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41449).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2475
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 216
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41449
View MARC record | catkey: 3282742