Anno regni Georgii III. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, quinto [microform] : At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the nineteenth day of May, anno Dom. 1761, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Sefender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the tenth day of January, 1765, being the fourth session of the twelfth Parliament of Great Britain
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Stamp Act (1765)
- [Philadelphia] : London: printed by Mark Baskett, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty: And, re-printed, by William Dunlap, at the newest-printing-office, in Market-Street, Philadelphia, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; (8vo)
- "An act for granting and supplying certain stamp duties, and other duties, in the British colonies and plantations in America ..."
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9992).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9992
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2101
View MARC record | catkey: 3282744