Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, quinto [microform] : At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the nineteenth day of May, anno Dom. 1761, in the first year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the faith, &c. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the tenth day of January, 1765, being the fourth session of the twelfth Parliament of Great-Britain
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting and applying certain stamp duties
- Caption title: An act for granting and applying certain stamp duties, and other duties, in the British colonies and plantations in America ..., Running title: Stamp act., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9986).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 718 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 9986
View MARC record | catkey: 3282750