Definitive treaty [microform] : London, September 30. The definitive treaty, between Great-Britain and the United States of America, signed at Paris the 3d day of September, 1783. In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity
- Uniform Title:
- Definitive Treaty of Peace Between Great Britain and the United States (1783 September 3)
- Baltimore : Printed by M.K. Goddard, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Signed: Done at Paris, this 3d day of September, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-three. (L.S.) John Adams, (L.S.) David Hartley, (L.S.) B. Franklin, (L.S.) John Jay., Text in two columns, separated by ornaments., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18251).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18251
View MARC record | catkey: 3282770