The manual exercise, as ordered by His Majesty, in 1764 [microform] : Together with plans and explanations of the method generally practis'd at reviews and field-days, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Adjutant-General's Office
- Uniform Title:
- Manual exercise
- New-York : Printed by H. Gaine, at his printing-office at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square, M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; (4to)
- Additional Creators:
- Harvey, Edward, 1718-1778
- Signed on p. 12: By order of His Majesty, Ed. Harvey, adj. gen.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14103).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14103
View MARC record | catkey: 3282787