State of the troops, British and German, under the command of General Sir William Howe, encamped at Philadelphia, Dec. 14, 1777 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Army
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Paterson, J.
- At head of title: No. 7., Enumerating (not by name) Howe's troops., Signed: J. Paterson, adjutant-general, North America., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43260).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4480 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43260
View MARC record | catkey: 3282872