Boston, January 31. 1775. Yesterday a vessel arriv'd at Marblehead [microform] : from Falmouth, by which papers were brought to the 12th of December, which were immediately sent to the committee of correspondence of this town, containing, the King's speech, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III)
- Uniform Title:
- His Majesty's most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Wednesday, November 30, 1774
- [Boston] : [Printed by Edes and Gill], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820
Great Britain. Parliament
- George III's speech, to Parliament, of November 30, 1774, concerning the "... most daring spirit of resistance, and disobedience to the law ... in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay ..." together with the responses of both houses.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 36.7 x 22.0 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14080).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14080
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1799
View MARC record | catkey: 3282958