To His Excellency Horatio Sharpe, Esq; governor and commander in chief, in and over the province of Maryland; and to the Honourable Upper and Lower Houses of Assembly of the said province; the petition of Jonas Green, printer ... [microform].
- Green, Jonas, 1712-1767
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by Jonas Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Maryland. General Assembly and Maryland. Governor (1753-1769 : Sharpe)
- Related Titles:
- To His Excellency Horatio Sharpe, Esq; ...
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41266).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2279
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41266
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 237
View MARC record | catkey: 3282991