A letter from John Hammett to John Wright [microform] : giving an account why John Hammett turned from the Baptists to the Quakers; also why he turned back again. Wherein are discovered the devices and temptations of the Devil. Published from his hand-writing, for a caution and information to all unsteady professors
- Hammett, John, 1680-1773
- Newport, Rhode-Island : Printed by J. Franklin, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wright, John
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39860).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1b, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B728, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39860
View MARC record | catkey: 3283121