The Holy Bible, in verse [microform] : Very pleasant and profitable, and greatly tending to encourage children & others to read, and also to understand what they read in that sacred book
- Harris, Benjamin, -1716?
- [Boston] : Printed [by Thomas Fleet], In the year 1729.
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 10 cm (16mo)
- Related Titles:
- Holy Bible epitomiz'd in verse
- "Questions and answers out of the Holy Scriptures."--p. [52-57].
Attributed to Benjamin Harris by Welch, who identifies Thomas Fleet as printer.
Hymns and prayers, p. [52-57].
Running title: The Holy Bible epitomiz'd in verse.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39904).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B777
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39904
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 492.4
View MARC record | catkey: 3283188