The nature and blessedness of trusting in God [microform] : A sermon preached (in part) at East-Guilford, on Lords-Day, May 21. 1727. Occasioned by the death of Mrs. Hannah Meigs, daughter to Capt. Janna Meigs, who died May 20th. 1727. In the twenty second year of her age. / By John Hart, Pastor of a church of Christ there
- Hart, John, 1682-1731
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, 1728.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 54 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 15 cm (16mo)
- Half-title: Mr. Hart's sermon on the death of Mrs. Hannah Meigs. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39882).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B753, Johnson, H.A. New London, 247, Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39882, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2234
View MARC record | catkey: 3283198