An appeal to the impartial [microform] : The censured memorial made publick, that it may speak for itself. : To which is added a few brief remarks upon a late act of the General Assembly of the state of Connecticut, entituled an Act for exempting those persons in this state commonly stiled Separates, from taxes for the support of the established ministry, &c. / By Israel Holly, Pastor of a Congregational church in Suffield. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Holly, Israel, 1728-1809
- Norwich [Conn.] : Printed by Green & Spooner, M,DCC,LXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43472).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4700 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43472
View MARC record | catkey: 3283662