Sin, thro' divine interposition, an advantage to the universe [microform] ; and yet this no excuse for sin, or encouragement to it. Illustrated and proved: and God's wisdom and holiness in the permission of sin; and that his will herein is the same with his revealed will: shewn and confirmed. In three sermons, from Rom. III. 5,6,7,8. / By Samuel Hopkins, A.M. a Minister of the Gospel at Sheffield. ; [Eleven lines of Scripture texts].
- Hopkins, Samuel, 1721-1803
- Boston : Re-printed and sold by J. Kneeland, next to the Treasurer's office, in Milk-Street, MDCCLXXIII. 
- [Second edition].
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iii, 1 unnumbered page, 68, 8 pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- "Appendix to the second edition of the foregoing sermons. By the author."--p. -8, 2nd count., First edition published at Boston in 1759., Half-title: Mr. Hopkins's three sermons, from Romans III. 5,6,7,8., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12812).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12812
View MARC record | catkey: 3283739