A narrative of the Indian wars in New-England [microform] : from the first planting thereof in the year 1607, to the year 1677. : Containing a relation of the occasion, rise and progress of the war with the Indians, in the southern, western, eastern and northern parts of said country. / By William Hubbard, A.M. Minister of Ipswich. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Hubbard, William, 1621 or 1622-1704
- Boston : Printed and sold by John Boyle in Marlborough-Street, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-288 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Bookseller's advertisement, p. 288., Error in paging: p. 206 misnumbered 209., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14120).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14120
View MARC record | catkey: 3283795