A droll, a deist, and a John Bacon, master of arts, gently reprimanded [microform] / By the author of the Letters of friendship. ; [Two lines of Scripture text].
- Huntington, Joseph, 1735-1794
- Hartford : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin, M.DCC.LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 17 cm (4to)
- In response to John Bacon's Illustrations illustrated and Nathan Perkins's Letters of gratitude. Those works were written in answer to Huntington's Letters of friendship to those clergymen who have lately renounced communion with the ministers of churches of Christ in general.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17191).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17191
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 890
View MARC record | catkey: 3283852