Hutchin's improved: being an almanack and ephemeris ... for the year of our Lord, 1773 ... [microform] / By John Nathan Hutchins, philom
- New-York : Printed and sold by Hugh Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square: where may be had, the New-York pocket almanack, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchins, John Nathan, 1700 or 1701-1782
- Advertised in the New York gazette and weekly Mercury, Oct. 26, 1772.
Advertisement for Gaine's bookstore, p. .
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12420).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5827
Evans, C. American bibliography, 12420
View MARC record | catkey: 3283885