Hutchins's almanack, or ephemeris, for the year of Christian account, 1759 [microform] : ... Calculated for the vertex of the province of New-York ... / By John Nathan Hutchins, teacher of the mathematicks in New-York
- New-York : Printed and sold by Hugh Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square, near the Meal-Market, 
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations, map ; 17 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchins, John Nathan, 1700 or 1701-1782
- Advertised in the New York Mercury, October 30, 1758.
Two editions noted, of uncertain priority, in which gathering A has been printed from the same setting of type but gatherings B-C from different settings, with varying texts and arrangement. The present edition may be recognized by the explanation of the map of Louisburg on p. ; in the other edition this explanation appears with the map on p. . Numerous errors in the calendar pages occur in the present edition that are not present in the other setting.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8153).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5716
Evans, C. American bibliography, 8153
View MARC record | catkey: 3283918