In memory of Capt. John Crawford, of Providence [microform] : who sailed on a voyage to the West-Indies, December 11, 1746, and was lost at sea. Ætat. 28. ... : In memory also of Abijah Crawford, his wife, daughter of the late Col. Jabez Bowen. She departed this life September 23, 1774. Ætat. 55. ...
- [Providence?] : [publisher not identified], [1774?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42630).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 533, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3768, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 42630
View MARC record | catkey: 3283952