A short account of the state of Mendon Third Parish [microform] : relative to Mr. Balch's settling there in the work of the ministry, September 14, 1768; of his conduct while with said people; and the manner of his leaving them, March 27, 1773. / By an inhabitant of said parish. ; [Six lines from Judges].
- Inhabitant of said parish
- Boston : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12658).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12658
View MARC record | catkey: 3283984